sábado, 7 de agosto de 2010

UNIDAD I-II



Relational Marketing Is the Future


I’m currently enjoying a book entitled Now is Gone by Geoff Livingston. In this book, Livingston articulately brings to life much of what has been in my head as of late--and something I’ve been talking about with my colleagues as well.

Particularly: Ive been thinking that social media marketing is the future of marketing--or as I called it in the title: relational marketing. I know I could get in some hot water for such a dogmatic claim; but hear me out.

BySocial media” I mean more than simply the tools of social media such as blogs, Facebook, Twitter etc. Rather, I am referring to something similar to Livingston’s definition:

Social media...is the democratization and socialization of information as well as the tools to facilitate online conversations. To put it another way, it is the shift from one-way to two-way conversations.”

Marketing has long been seen as information distribution to your target audiences. We gather info, we (gently) shove it down the customer’s throat, and then we ask them to say thank you and hope they want seconds. I understand that’s a bit hyperbolic; but it does have some truth in it. For better or worse (I happen to think for better), that way of marketing is quickly dying. Livingston speaks to this by distinguishing audiences” from “communities.” It may sound like he’s splitting hairs; but it actually constitutes an entire paradigm shift.

Fuente: http://www.viget.com/engage/relational-marketing-is-the-future/



CATEGORIAS LEXICALES:


ARTÍCULOS: THE, A


SUSTANTIVOS: THINKING, BOOK, HAIRS,


VERBOS: HAS BEEN, SEEN AS


ADJETIVOS: SOCIAL, BETTER OR, LONG BEEN, CALLED


ADVERBIOS: ACTUALLY, QUICKLY, SIMPLY, CURRENTLY, ARTICULATY, GENTLY, SUCH


CONJUCIONES: AND, THIS, THAT,


PREFIJOS: FACE,


SUFIJOS: MARKETING, SOMETHING, REFERRING, ENYOING


PREPOSICION: TO, OF, ON FOR


REFERENCIALES: THAT, THIS,


COGNADO VERDADEROS: SOCIAL, FUTURE, AUDIENCES, INFORMATION, DISTRIBUTION, CONVERSATIONS


COGNADO FALSOS: ----------


FN N                                                  FV
I’m currently enjoying a book entitled Now is Gone by Geoff Livingston.






FN             N                                               FV


Marketing has long been seen as information distribution to your target audiences




FN              N                                                 FV

Particularly: I’ve been thinking that social media marketing is the future of marketing--or as I called it in the title: relational marketing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario